Project Construction located in Hebron, Ohio is looking for a experienced construction superintendent. The position will entail working in both commercial and residential settings.
This position requires superior communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects and construction workers.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Set deadlines and performance goals
- Estimate and monitor costs to ensure projects are within budgets
- Implement quality and safety guidelines
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Proven experience as construction superintendent or similar role
- Knowledge of safety, health and quality guidelines for construction sites
- Proficient in using MS Office and familiarity with CAD software
- Degree in Construction Management is a plus.
We are a small flexible and goal oriented company who is looking for someone who wants to thrive in a small ever changing environment.
Please contact Chris at 740-928-1105 or [email protected] for more information.