|Welcome to Hiding’s user page|
|This is a Wikipedia user page. This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hiding.|
My main area of expertise is probably comics. I also garden a little, and have a genuine interest in finding things out, so I hope I can bring that to bear here.
I came here to look up an obscure US poet, Helen Hoyt, and since there was no entry, I created it and have been here ever since.
- I reserve the right to contradict myself.
Essays, policies & guidance
- User space essays
- Wikipedia space essays
Articles for creation log
- Accepted Draft:Minnie T. Wright by FloridaArmy 09:38, 23 March 2023 (UTC)
- Accepted Draft:Thomas Reed (Alabama politician) by FloridaArmy 10:06, 30 March 2023 (UTC)
- Accepted Draft:1903 Gainesville, Georgia tornado by FloridaArmy 15:46, 30 March 2023 (UTC)
- Accepted Draft:Capitol Park (Tuscaloosa, Alabama) by FloridaArmy 22:01, 30 March 2023 (UTC)
- Accepted Draft:William H. Tunnard by FloridaArmy 16:57, 2 April 2023 (UTC)
- Accepted Draft:Ersa Poston by FloridaArmy 11:38, 6 April 2023 (UTC)
- Accepted Draft:Fred Graf by FloridaArmy 14:48, 6 April 2023 (UTC)
- Accepted Draft:Neeta Mehta by FloridaArmy 12:04, 7 April 2023 (UTC)
- Accepted Draft:Edward Owings Towne by FloridaArmy 13:13, 20 April 2023 (UTC)
Hey, a really old to do?
Crystal Palace Cheat Sheet
- King, Ian (2012). Crystal Palace: The Complete Record 1905-2011. Derby Books Publishing Company Limited. ISBN 978-1-78091-221-9.
- Matthews, Tony, ed. (1998). We All Follow The Palace. Juma. ISBN 1-872204-55-4.
- Palace Chairmen